Samantha's Sam Jam: Rana Daggubati gets emotional after his health condition
Tollywood handsome hunk Rana Daggubati reacted to the news on his health condition and got emotional in Sam Jam show. The latest promo released by the makers makes everyone emotional after Rana Daggubati revealed his health condition.
Rana has seen saying he is suffering from BP since his birth and added that doctors said he will get heart problems in the future, added that his kidneys will also get damaged. He added that doctors said there is a 30 percent chance of dying and 70 percent of stroke hemorrhage. Rana got emotional and the show will be telecasted on 27th November.