9 PM Telugu News: 22nd Nov 2020
News Headlines Dated 22nd November 2020.
* BJP has released a charge sheet against TRS ahead of the GHMC elections 2020. Minister KTR has countered, alleging that BJP will likely face it.
* G Kishan Reddy has alleged that there was no development in GHMC.
* Minister KTR said Hyderabad has become the center of investment.
* Congress has attacked TRS and BJP, alleging that they have no moral rights to seek votes. They have tried to clarify that GHMC developed during the Congress ruling.
* Congress, senior leader Uttam Kumar is confident of the party's winning in the GHMC elections 2020.
* The registration of non-agricultural properties will take place in Telangana after High Court vacates the stay order.
* Telangana government has assured to look after the concerns of the film industry.
* CPI's 'Chalo Polavaram' program has erupted tension as leaders were detained.
* TDP has condemned the attitude of the ruling YSRCP.
* CBI has speeded up the investigation over the alleged postings on social media targeting the judges.
* Terror tunnel unearthed in Jammu and Kashmir.
* NGT has directed all states, UTs to designate a nodal agency to protect water bodies.
Watch news updates in detail.